On the 8th of Feb 2014 Mr. V. Ganesan, Principal Satchidananda Jothi Nikethan International School, Kallar, Mettupalayam, Coimbatore. conducted an Orientation programme for the children in the school AV Room. He stressed on various ideas.
- Give your best in what you are good at – This will make you alert and energetic.
- Learn to accept your opponent as your friend. Respect everybody, even if he is I year elder to you.
- Do not go to bed everyday without reading the news paper. It is as important as having a meal.
- Make use of all the wonderful opportunities in your school.
- Build up a team sprit it will teach you to be self discipline and it will also build up an equal amount of concentration.
- Develop your reading and writing skills – all these are required for your whole life ahead.
He ended his talk by saying ‘Parents give life to all of you, but the teaching fraternity shows you the way’.