Great Reasons for your child to be a part of SCAD World School
- Small class numbers for bigger focus: SCAD World School is a co-educational, residential (with day/week-boarding facilities) school and the maximum strength when we grow to full strength (from Nursery to Grade 12) will be 1500 students and 150 teachers. The maximum class size would be 20 for Primary, Middle and High School. Our student/faculty ratio would not exceed 10:1.
- A blended curriculum: At SCAD World School, our curriculum integrates the best of teaching approaches from across the world. Children learn in a world-class study environment through methodologies that are a combination of Western approaches to teaching, aimed at ensuring clarity of concepts, and the Indian methodology of practice driven towards perfection.
- Strengthening our society: One of the core aspects of our Vision, is our 'Community and Social Responsibility' program across all grades that works at getting all students involved with the community around us for meaningful service experiences.
- Gifted faculty: We have teachers from across the country and different nationalities with tremendous experience in International education. Most of our teachers hold advanced degrees and many others will be working towards additional qualifications.
- Projects: At SCAD World School, projects are designed to aid comprehensive understanding in each student. Students will be encouraged and guided to engage in extended research projects around agreed upon topics such as social justice and world religions.
- World windows: The SCAD World School is working towards establishing partnerships with a few specific schools from across the world, so as to enable our students to engage in joint projects with their foreign counterparts; also giving them opportunities in to getting an exposure to their cultures.
- Role models: Due to the available bank of Alumni who have passed out from the various arms of our parent institution SCAD, our students will get ample opportunities to interact with dynamic individuals who have made a name for themselves in Society.
- Not just a school, a community: A school is not just for students! An active Parent Participation programme contributes to school life in many ways. The school will organize workshops, trainings, and activities for parents to participate, on their own and also with their children.